FOR ANY REQUEST FOR INFORMATION MADE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE CONSIDERED VALID THE INFORMATION BELOW
Personal data relating to users (art. 13 of Law no. 196/2003)
Dear User, we remind you that at your disposal for any further clarification, in relation to personal data we needed to be able to respond to your requests and in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), in particular by Articles. 13 (Information) and 23 (Consent), we provide the following information:
In order to become part of the online community of michelesettembre.com and access to some services (requests for free trials, inquiries, purchase requests, requests to become a dealer) you are required to register on the website (www.michelesettembre.com). During registration a user personal information is required.
The data is stored in a database and processed according to Art. 7 – Code regarding the protection of personal data – Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data is being collected to be able to give the free trial service of our websites, to be able to contact in case of problems, in order to make assistance in case of malfunction reports. Its data is also stored so we can send you general information and updates and news and promotions exclusively for our. Services and products.
Under this article, the user has the right to:
– Updating, rectification and integration of data concerning him
– The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully,
– The interested party has the right to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of collection;
– He has the right to object to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
– The confirmation of existence of data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
– Indication of the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means, the identification of the owner and the manager and the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
MANNER OF TREATMENT
The personal data to be processed is
– Processed lawfully and fairly
– Collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with those purposes;
– Accurate and, where necessary, updated;
– Adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
– Used with the implementation of all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, together with the request, they will arrive as an email to our email@example.com addresses. Your data may be kept on file for future communications.
– Kept in a form which permits identification of data for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The information you provide will be used only by staff specifically charged with automated tools and can be communicated to third parties only in case this is necessary for the provision of the service and / or product required.
Personal data undergoing processing shall be kept and controlled, even in relation to knowledge based on technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the treatment, so as to minimize, by adopting suitable and preventive measures safety, the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access or treatment not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of collection.
NATURE AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO RESPOND
The conferment of your data (including only the required data as required) is required because, in the absence, might jeopardize the possibility of recapitaLe an answer. Additional data (optional data) are optional and their absence does not affect the ability to get response from us.
For more information visit the guarantor for the protection of personal data:
Decree of 30 June 2003, n. 196 – Code concerning the protection of personal data
(Http://www.garanteprivacy.it/garante/doc.jsp?ID=1042761). This set is the address checked on 28/11/2008 if subsequently changed, it is not our responsibility, we recommend you look on the website of the Privacy and / or the site of the Guardia di Finanza.
Holder of personal data is michelesettembre.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. designated manager is Mr. Daniele Vinci
For more information: